ELIGIBLITY to Canadian residents only.
Medicinal Express clients must be authorized by the Marihuana Medical Access Regulation (MMAR) card program through Health Canada or the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR). These programs are designed to grant legal access and ability to possess dried marihuana for medical purposes.
According to Health Canada, legal access can be granted to those who are suffering from grave and debilitating illnesses. Health Canada defines these ailments accordingly:
1) Severe pain and/or persistent muscle spasms from Multiple Sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, and spinal cord diseases
2) Severe pain , cachexia, anorexia, weight loss, and/or severe nausea from cancer and HIV/AIDS
3) Severe pain from arthritis
4) Seizures from epilepsy
5) Applicants who suffer from a symptom treated within the context of providing compassionate end of life care
Debilitating symptoms of medical conditions with confirmed diagnosis by a specialist where conventional treatments have not effectively relieved the symptoms.
• chrohn’s disease/ IBS
• depression/ mental illness
• degenerative diseases
• diabetes, eating disorders
• intractable breathlessness
• multiple sclerosis
• chronic pain
• panic disorder
• phantom limb pain
If you have thought of using Medicinal Cannabis to relieve or manage your conditions or symptoms you should approach a Healthcare Practitioner. And as a part of Medicinal Express Society Organization we have a few location with Doctors and Pratitioners who will help you with your issues. If you have trouble looking for a doctor, we can recommend you to a few.